Okay. You must think “why on Earth did this girl named her own blog calling herself Tinasweetheart?” And yes, if you already didn’t notice, my name is Tina.
And yes, this blog is actually named Tinasweetheart.
Tinasweetheart is launched and created by me, Tina Huynh, back in early 2016. Personally, I considered this blog as an escape and a creative outlet from my usual 9-5 office job Monday to Friday while going to school as an (almost) full-time student. I’ve been into fashion for as long as I can remember and have always been into ‘dressing up’ since I was younger. I created this blog to keep myself inspired, motivated, and sane while living in this crazy world.
Maintaining a blog and social media accounts while working full time and going to school is quite a nightmare for me. However, to keep myself from being stressed out from my usual routine of work, home, work, school, home, .. I thought I should let my thoughts written down somewhere while sharing with you guys bits and bits of my daily life, be it outfit posts, or food posts, or products reviews, etc. I would love to share everything about me with you all as you follow my journey with this blog.
I hope to inspire someone out there at least as I continue to make my way towards something bigger and better for myself and my future.
Want to know more about me? Here are some fun facts:
- I absolutely hate onions. If I can see it in my dish, and can smell it, I won’t eat it.
- I have the worst fear EVER for heights, particularly rollercoasters!
- I am only 5 feet tall! Lots of people think I’m taller from how my pictures were taken, but nope, I’m a midget haha!
- I am Vietnamese-Cantonese. My father’s side are more Chinese (but born/raised in Vietnam), while my mother’s side are 100% Vietnamese.
- I speak fluent Vietnamese and English. I can speak a little bit of Cantonese but I can understand more than I speak LOL
- I can also understand Mandarin (enough to get me by? maybe) and Korean (I’ve been watching so many Korean dramas/shows for over 10 years so I picked up a little something here and there hehe)
- I’ve been watching Korean and other Asian dramas (mainly Taiwanese) ever since I was 7-8 years old.
- I’m also a huge fan of KPOP since 2007, all thanks to Big Bang!
- I was born and grew up in Vietnam up until I was 10 years old.
- Most if not all of my photos are taken by my sweet of an ass boyfriend, ya girl is too broke to be hiring a professional photographer so I gotta make the boyfriend useful LOL